The "Koch'haus" in Schengen
This Baroque townhouse, which was named after the former administrator of the castle, Johann Peter Koch, dates from 1779 and was first used by the owners of the castle as a guest house. Since 1996 it is owned by the commune of Schengen and has undergone extensive renovation. The "Koch'haus" is not open to public.
Address: Place de L'Europe, 2 Hemmerberreg, L-5444 Schengen